Full-time media designer (m/f/d)
Areas of responsibility:
- You develop creative ideas around the design of new products such as books, poster motifs, and postcards.
- You edit product photos, which we then incorporate into our webshop.
- You can be creative by animating small video clips, which we then publish on our social media channels.
What you can expect from us:
- flexible working hours (home office also possible)
- a lot of personal responsibility and space for your own ideas
- a young, creative and motivated team
- modern workplace with Mac computers
- optimal development and advancement opportunities in our startup
What you bring with you:
- You already have experience with the programs Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- You enjoy implementing new ideas creatively.
- You have a good sense of design and aesthetics.
- You work independently and solution-oriented.
With our individual souvenirs on lille-son.de we preserve the personal moment of happiness. In recent years we have managed to create the most emotional and popular memories - for example of the birth of our own child - in German-speaking countries.
Our products are designed and manufactured with great attention to detail and very high standards of quality.
Our vision is for every family to remember the most important moment in their lives - e.g. B. the birth of your child - to be experienced again.
In order to further develop our products, we are looking for a media designer (m/f/d) for our office in Hamburg Osdorf as soon as possible who will accompany our team with heart and competence on our further path to success and help shape it.
It is important to us that you love your job. Our products are very important to us and we give our all to achieve them every day. Do you love designing and being creative? Would you like to get actively involved and help shape our company?
And the most important thing: Do you love working in a team and have an open and positive communication culture? Then apply now.